In broad terms, Bonneville Research assists state and local governments find workable solutions and to establish quality and sustainable public policy. We often work with private developers and public agencies in assessing the future economics and outcomes of real estate projects, economic development plans and opportunities for public/private partnerships. Bonneville Research offers a diverse array of economic analysis and tools to answer complex problems.
- Market and Financial Feasibility Analysis
- Concept and Development Programming
- Operational Analysis and Budgeting
- Service Delivery and Cost Effectiveness Analysis
- Business Organization and Marketing Strategies
- Services Repositioning and Disposition
- Economic Development Plans
- Demand Assessment for Public and Cultural Facilities
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Economic and Fiscal Impact
Fusing talents of a multi-disciplined staff, the firm's experience has concentrated in four interrelated fields:
- Economic development and community planning;
- Law enforcement, fire and public safety;
- Recreation, tourism and leisure time; and
- Management, best practices and organizational development services.